Saturday 3 February 2007

Avant a laugh mix part 3

Yes yes it's back. Took a while because sometimes Rapidshare doesn't want to play nice with me..

Oh if anyone wants to do an avant garde/weird music mix and you can't be bothered doing your own blog or maybe you don't want to post one on your blog then anyone can use this place. Guest mixes would be great and I would be interested to hear them.

This time we have electronic terror, blissfull electronica, Pure tonal Sine waves, rare post punk, doom, drone and heartbreaking piano music from Ethiopia

Avant a laugh mix part 3

Tracklisting

1. Nicole 12 - Substitute
2. Robert Henke - Layer 004
3. Spell - Johnny remember me
4. This Heat - Rainforest
5. SUNNO))) - Coma mirror
6. The hidden hand - Dark horizons
7. Sachiko M - 2808200
8. Volcano the bear - Hail the New Memphist
o9. Loren Connors - Dark Is The Night, Cold Is The...

*This is where the first part/mp3 of the mix ends*

10. Armand Schaubroeck Steals - Preteen mama
11. James Blackshaw - Celeste
12. Horrific Child - Track 1
13. Nature and Organisation - Wicker man song
14. Noah Howard - Domiabra
15. Essential bop - Kicking the sun around
16. Nurse With Wound - I Was No Longer His Dominant
17. Black Randy and the Metrosquad - Marlon brando
18. Ben Frost - Stomp
19. Stars of the lid - Even if you are never awake
20. Tsegue-Maryam Guebrou - The Song Of The Sea

Running time 76 mins

Due to the file size this mix has been broken up into 2 parts. It will however still fit on to a cd-r.

Part 1 here - http://rapidshare.com/files/14696915/Avant_a_laugh_mix_part_3-001.rar

Part 2 here - http://rapidshare.com/files/14700659/Avant_a_laugh_mix_part_3-002.rar

Tracklisting here - http://rapidshare.com/files/14692846/Avant_a_laugh_mix_part_3.txt

Enjoy

5 comments:

Loopy C said...

Cool, I really enjoyed #1, #2 'is on deck'

Definitely along the lines of the mixes I have been doing lately, if a particular one keeps my attention I will send it along (I can host the file myself as I have plenty of server space, just trouble with the getting organized part ;-)

Keep them coming, I'll keep an eye (ear?) out ;-)

TK said...

hey looks good
you might use http://www.spread-it.com/
instead

best
//tob

Rod Warner said...

...these are getting addictive... helped me through a bad hangover today!

African said...

thanx!
please - info: who's the author of these compilz?

pigface-clown said...

Do you have more NICOLE 12 ?? I can't find it.